The recruitment technology world is in full swing. In this column, we list the most important news of the month, as well as the most popular posts, must-reads and upcoming events. This way, you will have a complete overview of the news of February in one go!
Tech News, acquisitions, investments & partnerships
There was also some news in the area of fundings and new partnerships:
- Psychology and data science tool GoodJob secures $3M in funding
- WorkStep raises $17.2M for modern industrial job board marketplace, hiring, & retention platforms
- Recruitee and Sympa join forces: “We aim to build a truly global presence”
We’ll list some more interesting must-reads from February for you:
Neuroanalysis in recruitment: Exploiting the brain activity of candidates and applicants
In the Spotlight: Hubert uses AI to automate early stages of the screening process and free up valuable time
Most popular articles of February
These were the most popular posts on recruitment technology in February, covering a wide range of topics:
3. TMP Worldwide moving forward as Radancy
TMP Worldwide, the global leader in talent technology, announced that it will be changing it’s name to Radancy. To emphasise the new, international commitment. Together with the other offices in Hamburg, Paris, London and New York, they now form one family, one global brand operating under the name: Radancy.
2. Bolier Talks Tech with Bas van de Haterd: What does the future of recruitment assessments look like?
In Bolier Talks Tech recruitment expert and host René Bolier and a guest share insights, tips and tricks on various topics regarding recruitment and tech. The topic of this fifth episode is recruitment assessments.
1. Teddy Dimitrova: “It’s almost impossible for a recruiter to not use tooling”
Thursday 15th of April 2021 the first edition of Demo_Day Europe will take place. A free online event where tech suppliers introduce themselves and showcase their solutions. Teddy Dimitrova will guide you through the program as the official host of the online event. In this interview, Teddy tells you what to expect at Demo_Day.
- Demo_Day Europe
- 13/04/2021 – 15/04/2021
- ToTalent Live 2021
- 23/03/2021 – 25/03/2021
Leave a Reply