The recruitment technology world is in full swing. In this column, we list the most important news of the month, as well as the most popular posts, must-reads and upcoming events. This way, you will have a complete overview of the news of April in one go!
Tech News, acquisitions, investments & partnerships
There was also some news in the area of fundings and new partnerships:
- Phenom prepares for the post-pandemic race to rebuild the talent economy with $100 million Series D round
Automated matching on hard and soft skills in the Carerix ATS with the integration from Actonomy and traicie
- Intelligence Group’s data fully integrated into SmartRecruiters’ ATS
We’ll list some more interesting must-reads from April for you:
5 Brilliant examples of referral recruitment: from motorcycles to trips to Bali
Friday Fact: 10% more automation of recruitment process in 2021
Most popular articles of April
These were the most popular posts on recruitment technology in April, covering a wide range of topics:
3. Startup Pitch winner Jochen Roef (traicie): “There is a big need to fundamentally rethink the way we recruit”
traicie is one of the two startups that have won a partnership for Demo_Day Europe on the 15th of April 2021. CEO Jochen Roef explains what traicie is and what to expect from his break-out at the free online event on April 15.
2. Kyloe Partners appoints Lee Anne Whitaker to the role of Operations Director
Bullhorn systems implementation and marketplace partner, Kyloe Partners, announced the appointment of Lee Anne Whitaker to the newly created role of Operations Director.
1. 5 Brilliant examples of referral recruitment: from motorcycles to trips to Bali
Referral recruitment is on the rise. And there is a good reason for this: referred employees often fit in better with the company culture, they are more involved, are less likely to leave and are more productive. In this article we discuss five great examples of referral programs.
Leave a Reply