TIME: 17.30 - 23.30
EVENT TYPE: Webinar
Move aside, Covid-19! The HR Hackathon goes online from April 17th - 19th: tickets available for everyoneDue to Covid-19, the HR Hackathon will be held online from April 17th to 19th. As in the in-person editions, international employers, software developers, HR Tech companies and experts will build new HR software in mixed teams. In light of recent events, the focus of the HR Hackathon prototypes will be on solutions that help HR, employees and freelancers during and after the current crisis. Free tickets are available. If you can, please make a donation to cover some costs of the online event. With all the challenges and help needed for HR to set up and manage their employees remotely, HR Hackathon creator and organiser Eva Zils is taking the event online. Everyone can join the 48 hours online hackathon to develop useful apps, tools and resources in light of the Covid-19 crisis. Apart from that, employees, job seekers and freelancers are facing difficult times, too. They also need help in their work life. Therefore, the HR Hackathon online will take place from April 17th to 19th. Everyone who is ready for the challenge to move all things HR- and work-related during and after the Corona crisis, is more than welcome:
- If you have an API to share with the community to work with, please do so.
- If you have a project idea, that's great, the organisers share more details on that during this and the next week.
- Get your whole team on board and/or work with others.
- In this online edition of the HR Hackathon, (almost) everything is allowed.
- If you want to get involved in moderating a Slack channel or help with anything else, tell Eva.
- are a developer
- are working in HR
- are an agile Coach or Scrum Master
- are a product manager
- and your work life are challenged by the current Covid-19 crisis