Vacancy tools and AI: it seems to be a match made in heaven. The sixth episode of AI in Recruitment takes a closer look at the use of artificial intelligence when writing job ads. Which tools really produce engaging and attractive texts? In this episode, hosts Martijn Hemminga and Jasper Spanjaart test nine tools. Listen to the podcast below.
Finalists AI in Recruitment Award
The episode begins with an update on the Benelux AI in Recruitment Award, which will be presented at the Recruitment Tech Event in Utrecht on 2 November. In total, Recruitment Tech received 24 entries for the Recruitment Tech Awards 2023, 75% of which use some form of Artificial Intelligence.
The finalists are:
- Talent Mobility Platform (8vance Matching Technologies)
- IT Recruitment Sourcing Application (Knowledgemarker)
- No-Code Candidate Experience Platform Across Channels (Taglayer)
- Innovative ATS system fully integrated on Salesforce (House of Talents)
The winner of the Benelux AI in Recruitment Award will be decided by a jury and announced during the event.
AI for job ads
The main theme of this episode is the use of AI in writing job ads. Hemminga and Spanjaart discuss specific AI tools recruiters can use for this purpose. They share their experiences of testing a job writing tool for a medior recruiter at Levi Strauss Continental.
The 9 AI tools featured in the episode:
- Textmetrics: AI-powered Job Ad Generator that helps recruiters create customised job ads with inclusive language and cultural values.
- Jasper.ai: a tool that uses AI to quickly and accurately write job ads based on specified information.
- RecruitAgent.ai: transforms a blank canvas into a targeted job posting with translations, strategic recruitment advice and more.
- Simplified AI Writer: provides text generation in different tones and languages to reach diverse audiences.
- Grammarly Job Description: uses AI to generate professional and detailed job descriptions based on specified information.
- Dweet AI Job Description Generator: a tool that generates job descriptions quickly and accurately and focuses on gender-neutral language.
- JobDescription.ai: analysed millions of job descriptions to generate customised texts based on business needs.
- Job Description Generator from Workable: fast output, based on three selections.
- JayDee AI: writes job descriptions quickly and efficiently using AI.
It is never quiet in ChatGPT-land
As usual in íevery episode: a ChatGPT update. Because it is never quiet in ChatGPT-land. In it, as main news: the addition of voice capabilities, image recognition as well as the ability to retrieve information from the internet. These updates expand ChatGPT’s capabilities and offer users a wider range of interaction options.
A recent survey found that 72% of graduate job seekers use AI to prepare job application documents.
Also: a recent survey that found 72% of graduate job seekers use AI to prepare application documents. ChatGPT is cited as the most widely used AI tool. The survey highlights the growing acceptance of AI in the application process and its impact on candidates.
Who are the winners and losers?
But which tool is now winning in terms of AI job postings? Listen to the sixth episode of Ai in Recruitment soon via this replay link, or via the well-known podcast platforms.